- Title V Inspections: A title V Inspection is required before the sale or expansion of your home, even if it does not increase the flow to your current system. Inground pools, detached garages and enclosed porches all require an inspection.
- Septic Design/Engineering : Septic system design consists of a soil evaluator and the Board of Health performing a perc. test to evaluate the soils in the ground. After the perc. test we draw the design of your septic based on the number of bedrooms in your home. At which time we submit the plans to the Board of Heath for approval
- Septic Installations: Once the design plans have been approved, TNT Excavating, Inc. will install your new system in a fast and professional manner. Whether it is a new construction or the replacement of an older system, TNT Excavating, Inc. has highly skilled contractors to do the job correctly.
- Septic Pumping: Maintaining your septic system is a big part of a long lasting system. By not servicing and maintaining your system properly, solids build up within the tank and clog the perforations in your pipes. This will prevent liquid from leaching into the ground and can cause problems.
- Annual pumping programs: We make it easier on you! Just let us know and we will automatically pump out your system each year.
- Free Estimates: If you are contemplating a new home or replacing and old septic system, give us a call for a free estimate.
- Certified SludgeHammer Installer: The SludgeHammer is a microbe-generation device that makes your entire septic system self-cleaning. It can protect new systems, restore failing systems, protect environmentally sensitive sites and lots more.
Need Help Now? Call 508-413-2183